Good things happen when you create killer calls-to-action. I would even argue that your website can’t be successful unless you produce great calls-to-action.
The ideal CTA, however, isn’t always easy to think of. Sometimes, you need a little nudge in the right direction.
If you’re sick of “click now” CTAs that aren’t working, improve your game with these surefire call-to-action formulas.
1) Try it free for [TIME].
2) Get started now.
3) Order your [PRODUCT] today.
4) Learn more.
5) Sign up for a free [TRIAL, MEMBERSHIP, ETC.].
6) Start your free trial now.
7) Send me the [PRODUCT/SERVICE] right now.
8) Get [BENEFIT of SERVICE] today only.
9) Get your free [SOMETHING].
10) Subscribe now.
11) See how it works.
12) Talk to us.
13) Experience the [BENEFIT OF PRODUCT OR SERVICE]
14) Get [DISCOUNT] while supplies last!
15) Get [PRODUCT OR SERVICE] today, and get [ADDED BENEFIT OR FREE PRODUCT].
16) Only [NUMBER OF AVAILABLE PRODUCTS OR SPOTS] available. Lock in your order now!
via 16 Call-to-Action Formulas That Make People Want to Click